Fresh mango, grapes and lemon juice add a splash of summer to this sweet and savory salad seasoned with lemon-pepper and garlic. The crunchy, toasted pine nuts are wonderful, adds our Test Kitchen!
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cream puff shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon-pepper and garlic powder. Pour over turkey mixture and gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup turkey salad into each cream puff shell; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Salad Puffs in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p55
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Salad Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review