Turkey Salad on Wheat Bread Recipe
- 2/3 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dash pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in mayonnaise and pepper. Spread over two slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Salad on Wheat Bread
Sort By :
"Easy to assemble and great tasting. Left out the peas due to preferences but did not miss them."
"I really liked this recipe! I tripled the recipe and my husband and I enjoyed the salad as a nice cool entre on an unusually hot spring evening. I didn't have turkey on hand, so I substituted chicken, but this would be great do do with Thanksgiving turkey leftovers. Thanks for sharing the recipe!"