Turkey Salad on Wheat Recipe
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 1-1/4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add mayonnaise and pepper; toss to coat. Spread on six slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Salad on Wheat
Sort By :
"My husband and I loved this. It was very delicious! I did substitute cucumber in for peas though."
"Was a little bit bland, needed some more spices, and maybe some salt. Don't know if I liked the lettuce with it. Good idea, I think it was just missing something."