Turkey Salad on Croissants Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 croissants, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, water chestnuts, pecans, celery and onions. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic pepper and salt; pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Spoon onto lettuce-lined croissants. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 616 calories, 42g fat (11g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 731mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Salad on Croissants
"Perfect springtime recipe after all that heavy winter food. The water chestnuts and pecans give it a delightful crunch. Yum!!"
"Delicious turkey salad recipe. I made it on lettuce without the croissant.My husband and I enjoyed it."
"Yum. Use light mayo or fat free to cut back calories"
"This is a great sandwich! Made just as written."
"I really like this. Lots of stuff in it!"