Turkey Salad for 50 Recipe
- 18 cups diced cooked turkey (about one 14-pound turkey)
- 8 cups thinly sliced celery
- 8 cups seedless grapes
- 18 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 2 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In one large bowl or several smaller bowls, combine the turkey, celery, grapes, eggs and almonds. Combine dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad and stir gently. Chill until serving. Yield: 50 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 286 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Salad for 50
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.