This refreshing salad always pleases at church functions and special luncheons. Red grapes, celery and eggs add color, while almonds add a little crunch.—Helen Lord-Burr, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- 18 cups diced cooked turkey (about one 14-pound turkey)
- 8 cups thinly sliced celery
- 8 cups seedless grapes
- 18 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 2 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In one large bowl or several smaller bowls, combine the turkey, celery, grapes, eggs and almonds. Combine dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad and stir gently. Chill until serving. Yield: 50 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Salad for 50 in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p54
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Salad for 50
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review