Turkey Salad Croissants
When she wants to feed her family without heating up the kitchen, Kim Due of Friend, Nebraska turns to this tasty sandwich filling. "I keep the creamy crunchy mixture on hand for lunches and after-school snacks," she says. "It's a great way to use up leftover turkey and make the most of garden-fresh vegetables.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place lettuce and
- 2/3 cup turkey salad on each croissant. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now