Turkey Salad Croissants Recipe
When she wants to feed her family without heating up the kitchen, Kim Due of Friend, Nebraska turns to this tasty sandwich filling. "I keep the creamy crunchy mixture on hand for lunches and after-school snacks," she says. "It's a great way to use up leftover turkey and make the most of garden-fresh vegetables.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place lettuce and 2/3 cup turkey salad on each croissant. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Salad Croissants
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC