Turkey Salad Croissants Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place lettuce and 2/3 cup turkey salad on each croissant. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Salad Croissants
Sort By :
"Great way to use "Planned Over" turkey. I usually have some that is cubed in the freezer. Makes for a quick lunch or light dinner."
"Outstanding. Great way to use leftovers!"