- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into six patties. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties; cook for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 6 patties.
Reviews for Turkey Sage Sausage Patties
Sort By :
They were okay. Tasted too much like plain turkey.
I really didn't like the mix of spices at all. Something tasted bitter and overall I found the patties blah!
We found this recipe to be just what we needed to cut fat and pork from our diet. The spices seemed to be the right combination. I would cut down on fennel simply because I don't appreciate the taste of it as much. It might have been better had a taken more time to crush it. We will make this recipe again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >