- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; tie with
- kitchen string. Place egg and bread crumbs in separate shallow
- bowls. Dip roulades in egg, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a
- thermometer reads 170°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 roulade equals 184 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now