- celery in oil until tender. Add the turkey, pimientos, salt,
- marjoram and oregano. Stir in the rice.
- In a large saucepan, combine the flour, milk and wine until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in the Swiss cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese until melted. Add
- to turkey mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the
- remaining cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 432 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 744 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.