Turkey Reubens Recipe
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 4 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1. On four slices of bread, layer the turkey, sauerkraut, cheese and salad dressing. Top with remaining bread. Spritz both sides of sandwiches with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches on both sides until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 310 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 1398mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Turkey Reubens
"Delicious and so easy to make. I love Rubens and these are a great lighter alternative."