Turkey Reuben Recipe
This recipe combines a nice medley of flavors for a delicious Reuben taste even without the corned beef.—Patricia Rutherford, Winchester, Illinois
- 1 slice white bread, toasted
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- Green pepper rings, optional
- 1. Place toast on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with mustard. Arrange turkey over mustard. Sprinkle with caraway seeds; top with the sauerkraut and cheese.
- 2. Broil about 4-6 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned. Top with pepper rings if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 237 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 728 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Reuben
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC