Turkey Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce mixture, turkey and cheeses. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Turkey Ravioli Lasagna(7)
Sort By :
This is a fabulous recipe!! My picky kids love it and ask for seconds. Can't wait to make this again. Thanks for a wonderful recipe!
Very easy to make. and tastes GREAT!!!
Does anyone know how many calories are in this recipe?
This is really good. I've made it many times. I leave the carrots out and use ground chuck, but other than that, I follow the directions and it's a great dish.
Great recipe! I love lasagna but rarely make it because of the time involved. This will definitely be my go-to recipe! My husband loved it and my 5 year old went back for seconds as well! (only substituion made - used minced garlic with the meat instead of garlic powder)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Baking Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Lasagna Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >