Turkey Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce mixture, turkey and cheeses. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- 3. Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Turkey Ravioli Lasagna
"I love this! Used spinach ravioli and threw in fresh herbs."
"This is a fabulous recipe!! My picky kids love it and ask for seconds. Can't wait to make this again. Thanks for a wonderful recipe!"
"Very easy to make. and tastes GREAT!!!"
"Does anyone know how many calories are in this recipe?"
"This is really good. I've made it many times. I leave the carrots out and use ground chuck, but other than that, I follow the directions and it's a great dish."
"Great recipe! I love lasagna but rarely make it because of the time involved. This will definitely be my go-to recipe! My husband loved it and my 5 year old went back for seconds as well! (only substituion made - used minced garlic with the meat instead of garlic powder)"
"Very easy and good. I don't put carrots in it and use ground chuck."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.