My husband and I make this awesome salad together—he does the chopping. When we bring it to potlucks, we pack the ramen and almonds separately and toss them in right before it's time to dish up. They stay nice and crunchy that way. —Kristen Pallant, Big Arm, Montana
Featured In: 30 Fall Harvest Salads
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Oriental ramen noodles
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, pepper and contents of ramen noodle seasoning packets until blended.
- Break noodles into small pieces; transfer to a large bowl. Add coleslaw mix and turkey. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds and sesame seeds. If desired, top with green onions. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Ramen Noodle Salad in Simple & Delicious February/March 2015, p1-31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Ramen Noodle Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2016
"Not really a review, but wouldn't it be better to cook the ramen?"
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2015
"One of my favorite recipes to make."