- and green pepper. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes. Add beef broth,
- tomato puree and seasonings. Cook and stir for 20-25 minutes or
- until sauce is desired consistency.
- Add turkey; heat through. Discard the bay leaf. Serve over pasta;
- sprinkle with Parmesan if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 215 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.