- boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in sour cream. Transfer to eight greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, thyme,
- baking soda and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs. In a small bowl, combine buttermilk and oil; stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls over
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is
- golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 314 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 701 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.