Turkey Potpie Cups Recipe
My children always look forward to turkey or chicken leftovers since I created this recipe. Refrigerated flaky biscuits make perfect individual potpie crusts. —Karen Woodard, Mustang, Oklahoma
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 cups turkey gravy
- 2-1/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 2-1/4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into an 8-in. circle. Press onto the bottoms and up the sides of eight greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the turkey, gravy, vegetables, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Sprinkle onions into ramekins; top with turkey mixture. In a small bowl, combine potatoes and milk; spread over tops. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 potpie equals 471 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,492 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC