- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 cups turkey gravy
- 2-1/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- 2-1/4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into an 8-in. circle. Press onto the bottoms and up the sides of eight greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- In a large saucepan, combine the turkey, gravy, vegetables, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Sprinkle onions into ramekins; top with turkey mixture. In a small bowl, combine potatoes and milk; spread over tops. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Potpie Cups
Sort By :
"As the other reviewers said, it is a bit time consuming. I, too, did this recipe without leftovers, adding to the time necessary to make them. They are very tasty, though, and worth it."
"These are a little time consuming, but they are very tasty. The kids really like them, and they can help put them together!"
"Made this last night with chicken and turkey gravy, since I do not like chicken gravy. We really loved it! I have to say that since I did not have any leftover chicken or mashed potatoes, it was quite a bit of work. However, since there are only 2 of us, we have 4 meals from one recipe. I would definitely make this again. It is a keeper!"