Turkey Potato Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; spread 1/4 cup into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with a third of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- 2. In another bowl, combine the turkey, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese and broccoli; spoon about 2 cups over potatoes. Top with about 2/3 cup sauce mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- 3. Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Top with remaining cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 221 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Turkey Potato Tetrazzini
"I make this recipe everytime there is leftover turkey. It's absolutely delicious! Sometimes I add a little extra cheese. I have even made this dish with chicken breast that I have precooked."
"i used fresh broccoli and it worked well"