Turkey Potato Tetrazzini Recipe
"This casserole is a great contribution to a potluck," notes Karen Bundy of Cabot, Pennsylvania. The dish features layers of sliced potatoes, cooked turkey, broccoli and Swiss cheese with creamy Alfredo sauce spooned over it all.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; spread 1/4 cup into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with a third of the potatoes; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, combine the turkey, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese and broccoli; spoon about 2 cups over potatoes. Top with about 2/3 cup sauce mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Top with remaining cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Potato Tetrazzini in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p38
Reviews for Turkey Potato Tetrazzini(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2011
I make this recipe everytime there is leftover turkey. It's absolutely delicious! Sometimes I add a little extra cheese. I have even made this dish with chicken breast that I have precooked.
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2010
i used fresh broccoli and it worked well
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Potato Casserole >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >