Turkey Potato Pancakes Recipe
My husband and our four children like pancakes, and I appreciate quick suppers...so I gave this recipe a try when I saw it. The addition of turkey turns golden side-dish potato pancakes into a simple main dish we all savor. -Kathy Duerr, Fulda, Minnesota
- 3 cups shredded peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Canola oil
- Cranberry sauce, optional
- 1. In a sieve or colander, drain the potato, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, onions, flour and salt. Stir in eggs until blended. Add the reserved potatoes; toss to coat.
- 2. Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/3 cupfuls into oil. Fry in batches until golden brown on both sides, using remaining oil as needed. Drain on paper towels.
- 3. Serve with cranberry sauce if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
3 each: 262 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 199mg cholesterol, 976mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Turkey Potato Pancakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC