Turkey Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 3 cups shredded peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Canola oil
- Cranberry sauce, optional
- In a sieve or colander, drain the potato, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, onions, flour and salt. Stir in eggs until blended. Add the reserved potatoes; toss to coat.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/3 cupfuls into oil. Fry in batches until golden brown on both sides, using remaining oil as needed. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with cranberry sauce if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Originally published as Turkey Potato Pancakes in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p29
Reviews for Turkey Potato Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review