Turkey Portobello Pasta Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the turkey, soup, water, mushrooms, rosemary, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and mushrooms are tender.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Whisk in Italian cheese and sour cream until smooth. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Top with turkey mixture, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 416 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein
Reviews for Turkey Portobello Pasta
"It sounds delicious. I will definately try it."
"I tried this with chicken and my sons kept thanking me for the delicious dinner. I would add more mushrooms though next time."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.