- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the turkey, soup, water, mushrooms, rosemary, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from the heat. Whisk in Italian cheese and sour cream until smooth. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Top with turkey mixture, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Portobello Pasta in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p26
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Turkey Portobello Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2009
"It sounds delicious. I will definately try it."
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2009
"I tried this with chicken and my sons kept thanking me for the delicious dinner. I would add more mushrooms though next time."