Turkey Portobello Pasta Recipe
With portobellos and a host of seasoning, this turkey pasta dish is truly special. From Heather Fergeson of Idaho Springs, Colorado, it’s perfect for guests, but since it’s so quick, you can make it any night at all!
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the turkey, soup, water, mushrooms, rosemary, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and mushrooms are tender.
- Remove from the heat. Whisk in Italian cheese and sour cream until smooth. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Top with turkey mixture, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Portobello Pasta in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p26
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Turkey Portobello Pasta(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >