- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, warmed
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, raisins and onion. Add mayonnaise and chutney; toss to coat. Line pita halves with turkey, bacon and cucumber; fill with coleslaw mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Pitas with Creamy Slaw in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Turkey Pitas with Creamy Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review