- 84 pieces candy corn
- 24 double-stuffed Oreo cookies
- 3/4 cup canned chocolate frosting
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 Hershey Kisses of your choice
- 3/4 cup canned vanilla frosting
- Orange food coloring
- 6 miniature marshmallows, halved
- 6 mini Oreo cookies
- 12 Rolo candies
- Insert seven pieces of candy corn in a fan shape into half of the double-stuffed cookies. Position each cookie perpendicular to a remaining double-stuffed cookie; attach with chocolate frosting.
- Using chocolate frosting, attach a peanut butter cup and a kiss to the front of each cookie. Tint vanilla frosting orange. For eyes, attach two marshmallow halves to each kiss with a small amount of orange frosting.
- Twist mini cookies apart; remove and discard cream filling. Attach a Rolo to each mini cookie half with chocolate frosting and attach to tops of turkeys.
- Using remaining frosting, pipe pupils, mouths and legs on turkeys. Let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Turkey Pilgrim Cookies in Thanksgiving Digest 2011 October 2011, p63
Reviews for Turkey Pilgrim Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review