Turkey Piccata with Capers Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey slices, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 3. Add broth to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the remaining ingredients until butter is melted. Pour sauce over turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 301 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Piccata with Capers
"I love this recipe and it's so healthy!!!!"
"I used the chicken it was still great! Definitely a keeper!"
"Delicious! Only thing I changes was I cut the butter in half."
"This is a keeper! The family loved it. Served with a rice and barley pilaf and steamed zuchini with olive oil and parmesan cheese,"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.