- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey slices, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add broth to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the remaining ingredients until butter is melted. Pour sauce over turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Piccata with Capers
"I love this recipe and it's so healthy!!!!"
"I used the chicken it was still great! Definitely a keeper!"
"Delicious! Only thing I changes was I cut the butter in half."
"This is a keeper! The family loved it. Served with a rice and barley pilaf and steamed zuchini with olive oil and parmesan cheese,"