Quick, flavorful and special, this Turkey Piccata boasts a buttery sauce with capers and just a hint of lemon. Leslie Rodriguez - El Cajon, California
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey slices, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Add broth to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the remaining ingredients until butter is melted. Pour sauce over turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Piccata in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p23
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Piccata with Capers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review