Quick, flavorful and special, this Turkey Piccata boasts a buttery sauce with capers and just a hint of lemon. Leslie Rodriguez - El Cajon, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add turkey
- slices, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on
- each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and
- keep warm.
- Add broth to the pan, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a
- boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the remaining
- ingredients until butter is melted. Pour sauce over turkey. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked turkey with about 1 tablespoon sauce equals 301 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 557 mg sodium,