- up and place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated
- with cooking spray. Combine the soup, sour cream, milk and chilies;
- pour over enchiladas.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is
- melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada equals 263 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 472 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.