Turkey Pasta Supreme Recipe
- 3/4 pound uncooked turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 3 to 4 cups hot cooked pasta
- 1. Cut turkey into 2-in. x 1/4-in. pieces. In a large skillet, saute turkey in butter until turkey is browned and no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Add the cream, basil, cheese and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3. Stir in pasta and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 568 calories, 36 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.