Since this dish combines turkey and pasta, even our children love it. It's fun to make turkey a different way, and you can't beat the creamy, cheesy sauce. This recipe also helps stretch my meal budget. -Cassie Dion, S. Burlington, Vermont
- 3/4 pound uncooked turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 3 to 4 cups hot cooked pasta
- Cut turkey into 2-in. x 1/4-in. pieces. In a large skillet, saute turkey in butter until turkey is browned and no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the cream, basil, cheese and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in pasta and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Pasta Supreme in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p29
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Turkey Pasta Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review