Turkey Pasta Salad
This is a dish I almost always make when I have leftover turkey. It's inexpensive, delicious and easy to prepare. Plus, my family loves it!
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Green pepper rings and tomato slices, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. Place in a 2-1/2-qt. salad bowl. Add turkey, celery, onion
- and green pepper; toss to combine.
- Combine dressing mix, sour cream, Miracle Whip and garlic salt. Add
- to pasta mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with almonds and paprika.
- Garnish with pepper rings and tomato slices if desired. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 380 calories, 24 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,168 mg sodium,