- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Green pepper rings and tomato slices, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a 2-1/2-qt. salad bowl. Add turkey, celery, onion and green pepper; toss to combine.
- Combine dressing mix, sour cream, Miracle Whip and garlic salt. Add to pasta mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with almonds and paprika. Garnish with pepper rings and tomato slices if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Pasta Salad(3)
Sort By :
I am making this for the second time. I am going to use broccoli instead of turkey, and 1/2 c. celery and 1/2 grated carrot, instead of 1 c. celery. And I use 1/2 gr. pepper and 1/2 red pepper. It is very good.
this is so good. thanks so much for sharing... I could eat the whole thing my self...
I've made this recipe many times over the years. I usually search through all my recipe magazines from Reiman Publications until I find this recipe, but this time I decided to just search on-line. Usually, I substitute chicken for the turkey because that's what I normally have on hand. This salad has a unique and wonderful flavor. People always ask for the recipe whenever I take it anywhere. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a delicious and different pasta salad.