This is a dish I almost always make when I have leftover turkey. It's inexpensive, delicious and easy to prepare. Plus, my family loves it!
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Green pepper rings and tomato slices, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a 2-1/2-qt. salad bowl. Add turkey, celery, onion and green pepper; toss to combine.
- Combine dressing mix, sour cream, Miracle Whip and garlic salt. Add to pasta mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with almonds and paprika. Garnish with pepper rings and tomato slices if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Pasta Salad in Country April/May 1993, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review