- 2-1/2 cups uncooked yolk-free noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the turkey, soup, garlic salt, rosemary and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the spinach, cottage cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Drain noodles. Place half of the noodles in a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; layer with half of the turkey and cottage cheese mixtures. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Noodle Casserole in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p44
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Noodle Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2012
"I thought it was really bland. I even added some red onion, but it still needs more flavor."