Chunks of leftover turkey are a tasty addition to this thick, cheesy dip that comes from Gayle Lewis of Winston, Oregon. "You'd never guess it has just three ingredients," she says. "This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to satisfy a hungry crowd."
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- Tortilla chips
- In a small saucepan, combine soup and salsa. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; stir in turkey; cook until heated through. Serve warm with
- tortilla chips. Yield: About 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 16 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer