— Barbara Powell, Laramie, Wyoming
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked sliced turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, add egg. Dip turkey in egg, then in crumbs, coating both sides.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Minute Steaks in Country Woman November/December 1994, p35
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Minute Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review