- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1-1/2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-3/4 teaspoons sugar
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the turkey, watermelon, celery and onion; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice and sugar until smooth. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into turkey mixture. Drizzle with the yogurt mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey-Melon Pasta Salad
"This was not good. I'm just glad that I tasted the dressing instead of just pouring it on. It was very sour and not at all tasty. I ended up throwing out the dressing and just using plain mayo. I will not make again."