Turkey-Melon Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1-1/2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-3/4 teaspoons sugar
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the turkey, watermelon, celery and onion; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice and sugar until smooth. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into turkey mixture. Drizzle with the yogurt mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey-Melon Pasta Salad(1)
Sort By :
This was not good. I'm just glad that I tasted the dressing instead of just pouring it on. It was very sour and not at all tasty. I ended up throwing out the dressing and just using plain mayo. I will not make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >