Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup uncooked oat bran cereal
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) ketchup
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine turkey and cereal. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- 2. In a Dutch oven, combine the ketchup, jelly and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Add meatballs. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring several times. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
5 each: 137 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 11g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 0 fruit.
Reviews for Turkey Meatballs
"tried this recipe for a church get together, they where a huge hit! plus a healthier alternative!!"