Turkey Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 cup crushed saltines
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place meatballs on a rack coated with cooking spray in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cranberry sauce and tomato soup; heat through. Add the meatballs. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Meatballs in Cooking for 2
Reviews for Turkey Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review