Turkey Meatballs Soup Recipe
Cooked Italian turkey meatballs can be found in the refrigerated section of your local grocery stores. You can also substitute frozen beef meatballs.
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs
- 1 can (49-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 227 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1357mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Meatballs Soup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC