Turkey Meatballs Soup
Cooked Italian turkey meatballs can be found in the refrigerated section of your local grocery stores. You can also substitute frozen beef meatballs.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs
- 1 can (49-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until noodles are
- tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 227 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,357 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.