- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs
- 1 can (49-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Meatball Soup in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p135
Reviews for Turkey Meatballs Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2009
"This was quick and very good. I substituted frozen soup/mixed vegetables for the fresh ones and used 1 cup barley instead of the noodles. Also used low-sodium broth. As I was feeding several people, I tripled the ingredients."