Turkey Meatballs in Garlic Sauce Recipe
This is a pared-down recipe that my husband and I enjoy. It makes a satisfying dinner for two, served over hot rice or noodles. I like to accompany it with baked acorn squash. -Audrey Thibodeau, Mesa, Arizona
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers (about 10 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup V8 juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six meatballs. Place in a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the V8 juice, broth and garlic. Turn meatballs; spoon sauce over top. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 20 minutes longer, basting every 5 minutes. Serve over rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3 each) equals 330 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,038 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Meatballs in Garlic Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC