Turkey Meatballs in Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 10 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup V8 juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six meatballs. Place in a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the V8 juice, broth and garlic. Turn meatballs; spoon sauce over top. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 20 minutes longer, basting every 5 minutes. Serve over rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Meatballs in Garlic Sauce(1)
Sort By :
The first time that I made this recipe, I followed the recipe and noted that the meatballs were excellent and moist. I have continued to make the meatball recipe with the addition of sea salt & celery salt in place of regular salt. I also have added garlic granules about ¼ tsp when using 1# of ground turkey. When I don?t have butter flavored crackers in the house, I use my plain bread crumbs instead. My next idea is to make the meatballs and then freeze them after cooking and cooling them. For those nights, when I want something easy to make that my family loves. Enjoy!