"I hate to cook, so I'm always looking for fast and easy recipes like this one," writes Hazel Bates of Clinton, Oklahoma. A sweet sauce coats these firm meatballs that are made with ground turkey for a nice change of pace.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup uncooked oat bran cereal
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) ketchup
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine turkey and cereal. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- In a Dutch oven, combine the ketchup, jelly and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Add meatballs. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring several times. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Turkey Meatballs in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p12
Reviews for Turkey Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2016
"tried this recipe for a church get together, they where a huge hit! plus a healthier alternative!!"