Turkey Meatball Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 celery rib with leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth, celery and carrot to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the egg, bread crumbs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Add meatballs to the simmering broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until no meat is longer pink. Add noodles. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Meatball Soup(7)
Sort By :
Awesome for people who don't eat red meat.
Very delicious, healthy and simple soup! I added a little pinch of red pepper flakes to the beginning to give the broth a nice spice. Only thing I will do different next is add a little more seasonings to the turkey meat.
This was a really good soup. Lots of flavor. This is a favorite.
we used left over turkey carcass to make the soup, and we added in all the rest of the ingredients. de-lish!
More Recipe Collections
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Meatball Soup >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >
- Turkey Dinner Recipes >
- Turkey Recipes >
- Turkey Side Dishes >