Turkey Meat Loaf for Two Recipe
- 4-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash celery seed
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the water, teriyaki sauce and bread cubes; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the egg, onion, green pepper, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, garlic powder and celery seed. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Pat into an ungreased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 165° drain. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 355 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 192 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.